SAL Powered Stairclimber
Prices from £2,300 + vat
Prices & Options
The A14 SAL powered stair climber trolly is ideal for manouevring crates, boxes, white goods and such like. The SAL model is our fastest stair climber and perfect for office environments.
Key features of the A14 SAL Powered Stair Climber are as follows:-
- Lightweight - only weighs 20kg including battery
- Available in 3 lifting capacities 110kg (17 stone), 140kg (22 stone), 170kg (26 stone)
- Four different handle types designed for different jobs
- Multiple toeplates and accessory options available for this stair climber
- 2 speed operation, (110 model up to 48 steps per minute climbing)
- Plug the battery in and leave on charge, ready when you need it
- Features a sliding clutch and overload protection for safer use
- Comes with easy snap on sealed battery
The SAL Powered Stairclimber comes in four handle type from tall allowing easy handling of large cabinets, to the folding handle option that easily folds away making it easy for storage and transport.
Each powered stair climber is supplied with a standard mains battery charger and strap
(An in vehicle charger option is available as an accessory)
How the SAL Powered Stairclimber works
The SAL motor powers a lifting arm to grab hold of the next step above the climber and gently lifts the unit and the load to the next step.
All the operator has to do is push the button to activate the lifting arm and then roll the stairclimber back into position to repeat the process for the next step.
The technique is understanding how the climber works and how to balance and move the load on the stairs.
The crate in this video weighs about 50 kg and the stair climber was tackling a fire escape set of steps with an open backs and very high step height.
We recommend our Certified Training with the purchase of new stairclimber, this makes sure the operator is fully aware of the operation of the equipment, the maintence required and Health & Safety best practices. Training at time of delivery can be arranged for up to six people.
See how a powered stairclimber could help you and your business, call 01379 854486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a demonstration of our products, we are happy to come and discuss your stair climbing requirements.
Click on the link for the latest SAL Powered Stairclimber Flyer